Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pledge of Allegiance



Statistics Canada recently announced that Canada is now practically wholy dependent on immigration (read Muslim immigration) for population growth. This, combined with the recent poll of Canadian Muslims that found that 12% of Muslims (70 000- 80 000) agree that last summer's terror plot to behead the PM and blow up the Parliament was justified, means that the Queen's Northern Dominion is in trouble. Canada finds itself in the same dangerous situation as many other Western countries, namely Londinistan and al-France. One of the dangers of Muslim immigration is that many, but by no means all, feel loyalty not to their adopted countries but to the worldwide Islamic ummah. As the imam of Birmingham's Green Lane Mosque said: “You have to live like a state within a state until you take over.”
“We want the laws of Islam to be practiced, we want to do away with the man-made laws.”
“Muslims shouldn’t be satisfied with living in other than the total Islamic state.”
“I encourage all of you to be from amongst them, to begin to cultivate ourselves for the time that is fast approaching where the tables are going to turn and the Muslims are going to be in the position of being uppermost in strength, and when that happens, people won’t get killed – unjustly.”
“Allah has decreed this thing, that I am going to be dominant. The dominance of course is a political dominance.”

The following is a suggested pledge of allegiance for all immigrants to accept upon coming to Canada (it can be modified for any other country:

"I, Johny bin Jihad, pledge allegiance to the Dominion of Canada, to her laws and customs. I pledge myself to her flag, people and constitution. I will not seek to undermine her authority and I accept upon myself Canadian identity. I can retain my own ethnic identity but at the same time recongnize that I am now part of the Canadian people and must behave accordingly, in accord with her laws and customs. I will not seek to islamize or create a state-within-a state within the borders of Canada. I pledge loyalty to the Queen of Canada, to her constitution and her war of life.
With G-d Almighty as my witness, I hereby sign,

J. Jihad "

No comments: