(This graphic is reprinted with the permission of Yehuda HaKohen. This is a hechsher for kosher sites. Should anybody wish to reuse it, e-mail Yehuda and ask for his permission. Otherwise, it is stealing.)
We are commanded in the Torah to make separations between the holy and the impure. "For I am the LORD your God; sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am holy... to make a difference between the unclean and the clean." (VaYikra 11:44,47) Purity and impurity cannot coexist. One cannot have a piece of bacon at a shabbat table. In the same way, mixing Judaism with idolatry does not make it kosher. In fact, it makes it all the more repugnant, detestable and loathsome.
Being a Torah-oriented site, I strive for kashrut and kedusha in all of my writing. Unfortunately, this site is often hijacked by avodah zara, idolatry, evil and impurity. That being said, all For Zion's Sake readers must conform to some new rules:
1) I don't care how much you love Israel or support the Jewish people. It doesn't matter if you drop Yiddish phrases, eat bagels and lox or "Judaize" your faith. There is no Yeshua, nor is there a Brit Chadasha. I doubt that any of you were taught in Sunday school about the Rav Shaul or his 12 talmidim. These are simply attempts to kasher up treif and to mislead gullible Jews. You can wrap it in a tallis, immerse it in a mikveh and get an OU stamp on it but if it believes in JC as Lord and Saviour, it ain't kosher.
2) There is to be no mention of foreign gods, especially the name of Yeishu HaNotzri, yimach shemo. I have no need for your pagan saviour-gods, or for men deified by votes during the early centuries CE.
3) No missionary texts are to be quoted. It is pointless to quote the Christian Bible to me or to any Jew as we do not hold it as authoritative. You might as well quote Harry Potter, an equally good (I think better) work of fiction.
4) Anybody, Jew or non-Jew is free to comment and discuss, but should any attempt be made to missionize or to share avodah zara (idolatry), the result will be automatic suspension or being banned from my site.
5) If you claim to support the Jewish people, then that must extend to respect for the Jewish faith and belief. I will not tolerate any accusations of following "the laws of men" and no slander of the rabbis will be permitted. (A favourite is calling them "a brood of vipers.") I don't need your faith to be "saved". I have the Torah and you cannot take that away from me.
6) Messianic "Jews" need not apply.
This is not out of anger or hatred. It is merely a request for common courtesy. I simply want respect of my religion on this blog. Many non-Jews comment here and have been nothing but respectful. I do not want them to leave. Feel free to ask any questions that you want as long as there is no intent to missionize.
"Therefore we put our hope in You, HaShem our G-d, to soon see the glory of Your strength, to remove all idols from the Earth, and to completely cut off all false gods; to perfect the world in the kingdom of the Almighty. And for all living flesh to call Your name, and for all the wicked of the Earth to turn to You. May all the world's inhabitants recognize and know that to You every knee must bend and every tongue must swear loyalty. Before You, HaShem, our G-d, may all bow down, and give honor to Your precious name, and may all take upon themselves the yoke of Your rule. And may You reign over them soon and forever and always. Because all rule is Yours alone, and You will rule in honor forever and ever. As it is written in Your Torah: "HaShem will reign forever and ever." And it is said: "HaShem will be Ruler over the whole Earth, and on that day, G-d will be One, and G-d's name will be One."
Amen, may that day come soon.