Friday, April 18, 2008

Chag Kasher v'Sameach!


I wish all of Am Yisrael, and the entire world, a happy and kosher Pesach. May HaShem fill every empty seat at the table and send us eternal joy. May HaShem be pleased with our fulfilling of the mitvzah of recounting the Exodus from Egypt. In the merit of our commemoration of the redemption from Egypt, may HaShem send us the Geulah Sheleima in mercy and may our seders be brightened with the glowing countenance of Eliyahu HaNavi and our Righteous Moshiach.

Chag kasher v'sameach!

With love of Israel and Torah,

BK

5 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I trust you have a great one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Passover, BK!

Anonymous said...

Todah Rabbah.
Chills all over watching it. Perhaps for Passover I will begin the Exodus I must inevitably make.

Yehudi said...

I love the matzos! Chag kasher v'sameach!

Michael said...

Chag sameach l'cha!