I've been tagged by Eitan to post 10 things which I would ask personally to HaShem. Here goes:
HaShem, my G-d and the G-d of my Forefathers, my heart is alight with love of You. I beg you that:
1) I develop complete, firm and unshaking emunah sheleimah in You, to know with a full heart that You rule the entire world, and that there exists no power besides You. Let me know that You control and manage everything and that everything You do is for the good. Let me be able to accept the harsh and the sweet from You with love.
2) HaShem, help me pray with kavanah, to serve You with devotion and love, to accept ol malchut shamayim, the yoke of the kingdom of Heaven. Help me bring others close to You, to bring Am Yisrael back to its Torah and to spread knowledge of You to the entire world.
3) Help me rid myself of anger. If you rule the world, why get angry? You certainly know better than me!
4) Help me fulfill the mitzvah of ahavat Yisrael, and let me see each Jew as a child of Avraham, Yitzhak and Yaakov. No matter hor far they've strayed, they always have their pintele yid, their Jewish spark.
5) HaShem, it says of You that You are good to all and that Your mercy extends to all of Your creatures. Who can love the Creator without loving the creations? Let me develop Your divine qualities of mercy and compassion for all of Your creatures.
6) Please, send us the Moshiach now. We are in such danger. Let us return to You, without the need of harsh punishments or decrees!
7) Let me subjugate my yetzer harah to serve You. All I want is You, and nothing else.
8) HaShem, convert all evil into good. Let us unlock the sparks of the klipah and elevate them into kedusha.
9) HaShem, help me develop a tranquil heart and a peaceful soul. My G-d, stop my tongue from evil and my lips from falsehood. And to those who curse me, let my soul be tranquil and my soul be as dust.
10) I want to serve You in the rebuilt Beit HaMikdash, speedily in our days, amen!