Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HaShem Reigns!

Hear O Israel, HaShem is our G-d, HaShem is the One and Only. HaShem is G-d. HaShem reigned, HaShem reigns, HaShem will reign for all eternity.


HaShem is the One and Only power in this world. There is none other besides Him. He sent us down to this world with the purpose of us getting to know Him. He's waiting for you. You need only take the first step and recognize His majesty.



"And you shall know today, and set it firmly in your heart,
that Hashem is the G-d in heaven above and on earth below, there is no other." (Deuteronomy/Devarim 4.39)

"The Holy One said, open for me a door as big as a needle's eye and I will open for you a door through which may enter tents and camels." (Midrash Rabbah, The Song of Songs, 5.3) Open the door for Him.

3 comments:

nanc said...

i love Him.

my husband is the OTHER man in my life!

mornin' b.k.!

*8]

Yehudi said...

I love Him, too! Everyday I desire to be closer and closer to Him...I understand how Moses felt when he asked G-d if he could just look at Him...my heart cries out, "Oh G-d, just let me gaze into the face that created me and has known me from the foundations of the world..."

ayg770 said...

Shalom V'Bracha-Does anyone know where i can get that beautiful niggun in that video